The right technology, at the right time, in the right place
Multi-layered prevention on the endpoint is achieved by uniquely combining three core capabilities of privilege management, application control and content isolation to reduce the attack surface and disrupt the attack chain.
It is this tightly integrated solution that creates solid security foundations, allowing you to contain all internet threats, prevent malware from executing and allow all users to function effectively in the context of a standard user account. Threats are contained and prevented from running, without relying on detection.
Defendpoint privilege management allows you to achieve least privilege by removing admin rights, immediately mitigating 85% of critical vulnerabilities.
- All apps, tasks and scripts run in the context of a standard user
- Individual tasks are assigned the privileges they require
- Replaces UAC prompts with an enterprise class privilege management solution for an improved user experience
- Defendpoint’s privilege management capabilities make application control easy
Application whitelisting is finally achievable with Defendpoint application control.
- Privilege management makes application control easy through the removal of admin rights
- Set a small number of pragmatic rules to allow or block applications
- Dynamic exception handling for dealing with unapproved applications
- Contextual application control automatically prevents malware payloads from executing
With Defendpoint content isolation, all web content, internet downloads and email attachments are automatically isolated so that data is protected from web-based attacks.
- Utilizes the mature Windows security model to isolate any web-based activity
- Contain malware infections to prevent data exfiltration, deletion or encryption (e.g. ransomware attacks)
- Contextual application control automatically prevents payloads from executing when performing isolated activity
Ready to find out what Defendpoint can do for you?
Let us show you how Defendpoint's three capabilities uniquely integrate to stop cyber attacks. A consultant will walk you through the software with a short live demo that brings Defendpoint to life.
Complete the short form and we'll be in touch.